At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Presales Consultant for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client, Team Win Innovate.
We are actively looking for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations and new challenges
• Lead boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
A self-motivated individual who will be supporting an order to porch global ecommerce solution and experience. You are responsible for utilizing a consultative and value-based client approach and partner with our sales directors to successfully close new business opportunities. You will demonstrate extensive knowledge and insight into prospective client’s current operations and network design, and future business objectives both known and introduced. In partnership with our logistic domestic and international technology, transportation, operations subject matter experts you will design custom solutions for clients, based on a Pitney Bowes value propositions. You are a strong collaborator who can work with sales, implementation, product, compliance, logistics and support resources to ensure proposed deals include feasible solutions both technical and value driven that accurately address customer business needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer decision-makers.
• Provide deal execution support through subject matter expertise in eCommerce solutions.
• Interact and present consultative solutions directly to clients in the retail and 3PL verticals.
• Build and present solution designs and discuss technology integration options
• Work with a variety of TMS/WMS/OMS and marketplace vendors to recommend a solution aligned with the prospects workflows and requirements
• Have active participation in new business opportunity from discovery to signed contract.
• Analyse stakeholders, align internal resources to identify and recognize prospect traits and determine how to effectively influence their decision.
• Build and perform prospect relevant presentations and solution demonstrations, delivered in-person and remotely.
• Have the ability to work with internal teams (technology, logistics, professional services, etc.) to help communicate best-fit solutions for prospects based on uncovered needs and requirements.
• Have active participation in scoping client Statements of Work and building out business requirement documents.
• Have active participation in after sale transition to implementation services.
• Contribute to written proposals and RFP responses.
• Stay current on ecommerce industry, technical & global logistics trends, and developments.
As a Presales Consultant, you have:
• A strong background and expertise in ecommerce technology, business, marketing and sales management
• A minimum 5 years’ client-facing experience in Solutions Consulting and/or Sales Engineering for complex enterprise solutions and services at executive levels in transportation, ecommerce, carrier and logistics
• Advanced Skills in analysing data using Microsoft products including Excel, Visio, or comparable
• Experience with Ecommerce marketplace and shipping platform solutions
• Understanding of Web-based applications and SaaS technologies
• Understanding of shipping logistics workflows, tools and solutions
• Understanding and experience working with retail ecommerce clients
• Understanding of import, export and customs processes ideal but not required
• The ability to communicate at various levels, including C Suite, and across functional areas (technology, finance, logistics, ecommerce, etc.) All the way down to product level
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills and experience
• Demonstrated ability to articulate complex solutions to non-technical audiences
• A passion and commitment for success
• The ability and enthusiasm to work in team selling environment
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce provides a comprehensive range of global ecommerce and cross-border shipping solutions that help worldwide retailers and online marketplaces reach consumers around the world. Pitney Bowes, a market leader in global ecommerce solutions, continues to expand and grow its digital commerce businesses.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.