Pitney Bowes has a 2nd Shift opportunity for a Package Handler II – Inventory Control Specialist. The schedule for this position is Sunday – Thursday from 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM.
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way
As a Warehouse Fulfillment Production Inventory Control Specialist for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
Are passionate about client success.
Enjoy collaborating with others.
Strive to exceed expectations.
Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A detail-oriented individual who will thrive in a fast paced team centered production environment with responsibility in all aspects of Quality Assurance, GMP, Inventory Control Processes and associated Training in the commerce industry. You are a hard-working and vital contributor to our company’s success in meeting productivity standards and customer satisfaction ratings by ensuring we comply with our Cycle Count Program, Quality Assurance Audit and Ben Accuracy through leading training initiatives and continuous improvements projects.
- Execute Replenishments, Verify Inventory, Pick Exceptions, Empty Bin Report, CNF as well as Consolidation.
- Ability to think and respond quickly, and adjust schedules and plans in response to unplanned events.
- Participate in all client Physical Inventory Counts.
- Consistently strive for positive results in Quality, CNF Resolution Time, and Bin Accuracy.
- Collaborate with inventory teams in investigating, finding root causes, and correcting process issues with our operations partners.
As a Warehouse Fulfillment Production Inventory Control Specialist, you have:
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
- The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodation.
- A basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
- The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
- Strong fulfillment background in either operations or inventory with a working knowledge of WMS and Microsoft Office programs such as: Word, Excel, etc.
- Able to effectively prioritize and handle simultaneous responsibilities with strong written and oral communication skills, knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies and the ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Since 1999, the [Newgistics/ Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR)] team has been transforming the consumer experience. We develop next generation digital commerce, fulfillment, and shipping & return solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers and measurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of omnichannel solutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means new advantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.