We are a passionate and ambitious team, committed to win in the right way.
PB has a long history of actively providing opportunities for the employment of diverse talent, and providing an inclusive environment in which all people can thrive.
Our vision is to use diversity and inclusion as a competitive differentiator to be:
- More responsive to global clients
- More culturally fluent in the business needs of diverse markets, clients and decision makers
- More attractive to the best talent
- More adept at using multiple perspectives to innovate and solve problems
- More productive working across countries, generations, cultures and ideas
“Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and open markets is the right thing to do, imperative for our business and core to who Pitney Bowes has been for almost 100 years. Our company has evolved and adapted throughout almost a century of change, guided by these unassailable truths. We will continue to be vigilant to our values — and do the right thing the right way.” Marc Lautenbach, CEO and President
Learn more about our commitment.