Engineering professionals at Pitney Bowes
Nobody can see what you can see… and that’s a good thing. Right now, the ‘next big thing’ – the thing that redefines the future of physical and digital commerce – might be right in front of you, just waiting for you to recognize its potential. As members of our Innovation team, engineers at Pitney Bowes are curious and ambitious, always looking for ways to move clients and the industry forward, right along with their careers.
Take a closer look. You’ll like what you see.
There are numerous opportunities, in locations worldwide for engineering professionals to join our Innovation team at Pitney Bowes. Our engineering professionals live on the cutting edge of commercial technology; seeking innovation and improvement in every solution they develop, and inspiration from every collaboration and interaction.
As a member of the Innovation team at Pitney Bowes, your vision comes to life each day as you:
- Thrive independently and in collaboration with top-tier global teams.
- Contribute to game-changing technological advancements.
- Hone next-level skills via ample training resources.
- Add organizational value through insight, vision and execution.
- Challenge, motivate and inspire colleagues in engineering and other business areas.
When you join us with a career in engineering at Pitney Bowes, you’ll be able to:
- Collaborate with clients to better understand their evolving needs.
- Flex your talents on projects with real impact on the industry and the world.
- Learn new skills, tools and technologies.
- Advance the company’s strong reputation for accuracy and precision.
- Share an enterprise-wide commitment to outperforming the competition.
- Make an impact with an industry leading company committed to winning the right way.
Members of our global Innovation team have access to taking technical and professional development courses through PB Academy, implemented in partnership with Udemy, one of the largest online marketplaces for online learning. Individuals can select courses of interest that are categorized to align with Pitney Bowes future vision and long term technology strategy.
PB Academy offers our employees the opportunity to:
- Advance their careers
- Develop their personal passions
- Simply learn something new
“After taking PB Academy courses and practicing the methods, it’s now one of my most sought after sites to enhance my skill-sets. If 360 degree professional growth is your goal, start exploring PB Academy courses.” – Dr. Neena Priyanka, Advisory Data Specialist
We also have additional learning libraries, Skillsoft, Lynda.com and Harvard ManageMentor that provide curriculum aligned with leadership development, programing languages and much more.
Pitney Bowes Technical Ladder Program
Established in 1983, the Technical Ladder Program provides an opportunity for Pitney Bowes employees with distinguished technical portfolios to advance upward in the organization on a technically oriented, non-management career path. Technical Ladder members are critical to our technological strength and are often called upon to address many of our most significant technology strategy issues and decisions. Members additionally provide technical leadership for client-driven projects, creating new value and outcomes while advancing our technical vision.
Commerce Cloud: find, communicate and ship to customers globally
Our own James Fairweather explains the how the Pitney Bowes Commerce Cloud enables SMBs to identify and locate customers, ship to them and facilitate payments – using the cloud.
AWS Partner Success: Pitney Bowes
Innovative products – EngageOne®
Video is finally as personal and interactive as it should be. EngageOne® Video transforms data and information in real-time into engaging two-way opportunities. As a member of our global Innovation, you will work with leading edge technology and tools to create products that make a real difference for our clients.