At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Compliance Specialist for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components:
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A Performance driven individual who is committed to provide innovative service to our clients. You are approachable and relationship-oriented as you contribute to Pitney Bowes success.
– Provides support to the compliance staff
– Conducts security patrols during assigned shifts
– Monitors employee shift change
– Controls access to the building during assigned shift.
– Investigates and writes reports on accidents, incidents, suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards and other security-related situations.
– Monitor building activities via security monitoring systems
– Report all incidents to Compliance Supervisor
– Additional duties as required
As a Compliance Specialist, you have:
– Working knowledge of security operations and safety practices (3-6 months security experience).
– Ability to understand and speak English at a proficient level.
– Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with staff and the public.
– Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and able to maintain confidentiality.
– Ability to make independent decisions within policy and procedures.
– PC skills at the intermediate level.
– Ability to drive company van and possess a valid Driver’s License in the state you reside
– Must have a good driving record (NOTE: Good is defined by the following: less than three moving violations in the previous three years; no DUI’s/DWI’s; no careless and/or reckless driving violations)
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., walk, stand or sit for long periods of time with or without accommodation
– Ability to work overtime, which may include weekends, holidays, and or a different shift.
– Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
– Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
– Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
– Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.