Join Pitney Bowes as Senior Software Engineer
Years of Experience required- 3+ years
● You will be part of the team that designs anddevelops cloud-based offerings for Pitney Bowes clients in the CommerceServices space.
● You will be deeply involved in the developmentof the UI and middleware components
● The role also involves collaborating across theorganization with architects, UX\CX experts, product managers and othersoftware developers.
● You will use your expertise in building highlyscalable cloud solutions in an agile setting
● You are expected to be hands on and up to datewith the latest technology stack.
● Design and develop a cloud based interface which take the client experience to the next level
● Work with cross-functional teams todesign and develop innovative solutions that meets the needs of our clients
● Evaluateand incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutionsas applicable
Qualifications& Skills required
● UG – B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. /M.Tech
● At least 3 years’ experience designing and developinglarge scale, mission critical and high availability web applications
● Solid experience in building Enterprise scaleapplications using RESTful APIs is required.
● Excellent interpersonal skills and theability to work with diverse and geographically distributed product teams in an agile environment
Our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovationsthat help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce:from helping, them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling thesending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments throughstatements and invoices.
Our global Innovation team is dedicated to using thebest-in-class tools, processes and modern architectures to create greatexperiences for our clients. In a rapidly changing world, we have a clear technicalvision for our future that includes SaaS, APIs, Big Data, Advanced Analytics,Mobile and the Internet of Things. We are also focused on creating great clientexperiences, utilizing a Design Thinking platform and approach.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potentialare Pitney Bowes’ 14,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentlesspursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients,who are at the center of all that we do – from small businesses to 90% of theFortune 500.
In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision todrive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal EmploymentOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusivenessin the workplace.
Few interesting videos about Pitney Bowes:
Who we are
Pitney Bowes India 10 years journey
Pitney Bowes, Great Place to Work
Life at Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes Diversity