Sales Order Specialist
Job Posting Number: 180601
Operations Lanham, MD August 20, 2019
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Sales Order Specialist for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Performance-driven Contributor who can assist the Deals Desk team with order processing. You are a Loyal individual who will be an asset to our team and PB.
- Converts written client contracts into CRM data
- Validates adherence to client contract submission policies
- Offers support as needed to ensure timely processing of client contracts
- Expert in system Data Quality requirements
- Actively participates in identifying areas for improved efficiency
- Reads & interprets client contract information
As a Sales Order Specialist, you have:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Skilled at working independently as well as in a team environment
- Converts information into data to be entered into system
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience with SAP CRM
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.