Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, helps its clients across the commercial ecosystem; from customer information management, to location intelligence, to customer engagement, to shipping & mailing, to global ecommerce.
Our Global SMB (Small and Medium Business) Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our SMB mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
Position type: permanent (full time) – remote
Under minimal supervision in this position you will manage development and coordinate projects / resources and Pitney Bowes Field Systems Specialists on the world scale. The position is a global shared resource for deployments of product offerings. The position provides consulting services throughout the lifecycle of solutions and projects to both external and internal customers; such as, but not limited to, project management, consulting, application feasibility studies, technical presentations.
You will be responsible for:
• Understanding priority, criticality and impact of individual projects and implement strategies to deliver all projects in acceptable timeframes
• Manages the development and implementation process of a company’s products and services
• Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products.
• Monitors the project from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules and monitoring budget/spending.
• Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project i.e. product on schedule and within budget constraints.
• Escalates to management instances of conflict and recommends paths forward to resolve
• Maintains ownership of all projects through deployment handoff, taking accountability for project success
• Making recommendations about process improvements, owning the end to end optimization of our project management process
Qualification & Experience
• 5+ years experience as a project manager role.
• Understanding of current IT trends and best practices as a plus
• English communicative, both verbal and written
• Technical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivation, willingness to learn and grow
• Competitive salary
• Collaboration with specialists worldwide
• Engaging career path in an international organization
• Employees’ benefits package: life insurance, private healthcare – Medicover, MultiSport card, social package
• Flexible working hours and a great team spirit