Pitney Bowes is now hiring for Full Time Direct Hire Facilities Repair Associate in our Brown Deer Facility.
This position will be working 8.5 hour shifts between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm.
A performance driven person with the ability to make minor repairs in plumbing, electrical and carpentry as well as replacement of locks and light bulbs as needed. You are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to making the facility comfortable and safe for all.
• Assists with maintaining daily operations of the physical facility.
• Supports maintenance mechanics and facilities staff by performing “handyman” maintenance duties such as furniture moves, simple electrical projects, spot painting and/ or cleaning, light construction and/or exterior cleanup.
• Works with outside contractors on building and equipment repairs.
• Operates site equipment as needed, using hand and power tools as necessary.
• May perform other activities such as audio-visual (AV) set up for meetings or conferences, interoffice mail deliveries, waste paper recycling, and stocking of employee break areas.
• May maintain documentation such as power diagrams, network diagram, space usage, etc. and also assist with the editing of media materials, such as tapes.
• May provide support to vendors/contractors such as security force, cafeteria, media relations.
• May assist in hosting corporate visitors/dignitaries.
As a Facilities Repair Associate, you have:
• Ability to be available 24/7 to address anything with the building and or the security of it
• Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple work assignments with frequent interruptions.
• The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
• 1 year experience in basic maintenance field is required
• Good conflict resolution skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft office
Physical demands and abilities:
• The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
• The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodations.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career through training and access to various development programs
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Offer a casual and safe work environment
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits: pbprojectliving.com:
o Paid time off
o Multiple Insurance options: Medical/Dental/Vision/Pet
o Multiple savings plan options: 401K Plan with company match; Health Savings Account; Dependent Care
o Access to PB Life Perks Discount Program
o Eligible for PB Employee Referral Program $$
o Training and opportunities for advancement
o Tuition Reimbursement
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, we process billions of pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.