At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Quality Engineer for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
• Attitude of failure not an option and let’s do it.
A tech-savvy ambitious Quality Engineer who will be able to succeed in a dynamic environment where curiosity and creativity is welcomed. You are always ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance required. This offering is targeting small and medium sized Pitney Bowes customer base. We are always striving for building and participating to build a winning team in VUCA world.
Believe in the philosophy of building it, breaking it and then rebuilding it better.
This role will sit in Austin, TX.
• Specialize in API automation testing, integration, web services testing, web application testing
• Test scenario designing, test case writing, and test case review.
• Closely involve with Product and stake holders to understand requirements and translate them to test plans for functional and regression testing.
• Analyze crash logs, backlog and assist engineers by utilizing basic debugging techniques
• Should have an eye for corner use cases, Race conditions of all features.
• Batch job testing experience and scripting knowledge in Shell or Perl.
As a Quality Engineer, you have:
• 7 + years’ experience in designing and developing test cases for large scale, mission critical and high availability web applications.
• Should have good experience in manual testing
• Exposure to Selenium automation testing using TestNG or Junit highly preferred.
• Worked on tools like SOAPUI, PostMan, SOAPSonar, CodedUI, SOAtest, ParaSoft etc. minimum with one or two
• Should have hands-on experience on Test management and QA tools like JIRA , QC etc.
• Well versed with Scrum process.
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology required.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR)
Since 1999, the [Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR)] team has been transforming the consumer experience. We develop next generation digital commerce, fulfillment, and shipping & return solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers and measurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of omnichannel solutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means new advantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!