At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an FDA Quality Compliance Lead for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply.
An accountable leader who can work on site to identify and address compliance issues. You are a team player with a strong operations background who will work closely with the GM to ensure facility is operating according to FDA standards.
• Perform on-the-floor duties including batch record review and oversight of cGMP operators.
• Log critical customer and consumer complaints.
• Disposition out-of-spec materials, as directed.
• Collaborate with other departments such as Inventory, Compliance and Account Management to resolve identified issues.
• Maintain attention to detail while executing multiple tasks.
• Manage timelines to meet department goals. Maintain control and confidentiality of documents and information.
• Log critical customer and consumer complaints
• Disposition out-of-spec materials, as directed
• Assist with preparing, reviewing and controlling documentation required to comply with cGMPs, FDA regulations and other regulatory agencies as applicable.
• Perform QA functions, including copying and scanning of batch records, notification of training needed, and follow up with staff regarding QA signatory and compliance issues.
• Assist with obtaining documentation necessary for change controls, deviations and other GMP documents.
As an FDA Quality Compliance Lead, you have:
• Preferred experience in cGMP processing or 21CFR regulations.
• The ability to use applications such as MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, OneDrive and MS SharePoint.
• Critical thinking skills.
• A strong sense of urgency and commitment to meeting deadlines.
• Strong detail orientation and you prioritize being organized.
• A positive and collaborative work ethic.
• The ability to develop a strong understanding of regulatory agency requirements applicable to quality operations and compliance.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely OverdeliverTM. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping, and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells – helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
Pitney Bowes will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!