Join Pitney Bowes as Senior Advisory Software Engineer
Years of Experience required- 10+years
Lookingfor a seasoned Dev lead with strong core fundamentals in .net core, Experience required in building and maintaining Enterprise level applicationsthat are High throughput, Robust, Multi Integration, High availability,scalable, performant systems.
Candidateshould be a go getter, ready to take up any task assigned and deliverproactively with high quality consistently meeting the deadlines. The jobinvolves leading the Dev activities, interacting with the stakeholders and havea deep understanding of the business and the customer use cases. Exposure to AngularJS, DEVOps, reporting solutions, ML, AI will be good to have. You are expectedto be hands on and up to date with the latest technology stack. If this type ofposition motivates you, tell us why you are the right person for thischallenging role!
MostImportant – you are a person who wants to own things and ready for challenge,to move yourself and team to next level
· Producedocumentation for improved Dev strategy and procedures to implement improved devprocesses. This includes coding, code review, performance, security, and othermethodologies, and guides dev in making improved quality code
· Should havestrong experience in .netCore.
· Database – MS SQL, Mongo DB, (optional – ETL (Talend Preferably))
· Messaging Platforms – Apache Kafka
· Frameworks – Dotnet Core, OAUTH, Web Services, (optionalAngular JS)
· CI / CD – GIT, VSTS
· Cloud – AWS, Windows Azure
· Containerization – Micro-Services, Docker, K8s
· DB Expertiseon SQL, MYSQL NO SQL
· Knowledgein UNIX ( Good to Have )
· Proficientin – Data Structures. Exposure on Performance & Security.
· Good tohave exposure on: BigData \ latest DBtech Stack (NoSQL)
· Hands-Onwith Coding
· Stronganalytical skills
· Experience increating scalable, reusable and maintainable code base
· Good with web services and unit testing
· Configuringand maintaining continuous build systems, DEVOPSexposure
· Lead theteam for all Dev related activities
· Should havegood analytical skills
· Involve in communication with business owners andstake holders.
Qualifications &Skills required
· UG- B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or relateddiscipline
· Atleast 10 years’ experience
· Solidunderstanding and prior use of automated testing practices and software isrequired.
· Excellent interpersonalskills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agileenvironment
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping &mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligenceofferings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in theconnected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatestcommerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+ passionate employees around theworld, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, andour focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from smallbusinesses to 90% of the Fortune 500
Know more about us-