At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a ETL Data Warehouse Developer for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A skilled ETL/Snowflake Developer to be part of a highly-integrated, cross-discipline agile Business Intelligence team that will be responsible for building and supporting modern ETL services for cross systems, applications and Business Intelligence leveraging Cloud Data Warehouses, and other traditional databases.
In addition to new development activities, you will provide production support for Data Warehouse issues such data load and transformation problems.
This role cane be based from our Biesko-Biala office or can be remote based.
• Develop and maintain ETL pipelines in and out of data warehouse using combination of Python, Snaplogic, SQL Server, and Snowflake SnowSQL with a focus on performance, reliability, durability, data quality, security and SLA expectations.
• Analyze, design, build, test, and implement integration technology solutions that meet the specifications of a project or service request
• Perform data mappings and design of system ETL workflow solutions
• Writing SQL queries against MS SQL and Snowflake databases
• Provide production support for Data Warehouse issues such data load problems, transformation translation problems
• Ensure accurate and timely data availability to meet business SLA, especially around critical time periods
• Support and maintain existing ETL processes for Snowflake
• Effectively utilize standard enterprise tools to develop or implement technical solutions;
• Document ETL and data warehouse processes and flows
• Work closely with business analysts to understand requirements and develop solutions
• Participate in design review sessions and ensure all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications
As a ETL Data Warehouse Developer, you have:
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience developing ETL, ELT and Data Warehousing solutions using ETL tools ( Snaplogic, PDI, SSIS, etc)
• Experience AWS cloud, Azure or Google cloud, developing Python based code that reads/writes data into databases
• Developing SQL scripts and stored procedures that processes data from databases
• Strong understanding of various data formats such as CSV, XML, JSON etc.
• Extensive experience performance tuning, troubleshooting and debugging solutions
• Ability to provide production support for Data Warehouse issues such data load problems, transformation/translation problems etc.
• Translate requirements for BI and Reporting to Database design and outline solutions
• Ability to understand data transformation and translation requirements and which tools to leverage to get the job done
• Understand data pipelines and modern ways of automating data pipeline using cloud based and on-premise technologies
• Actively test and clearly document implementations, so others can easily understand the requirements, implementation, and test conditions.
• Experience performing detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples)
• Expert in source and target system analysis and prior experience on project analysis and cost estimations
• Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, and presentation skills
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely OverdeliverTM. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping, and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells – helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code.
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
**No agencies please**