At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Marketing Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
As the UK Marketing Manager, your accountability will be focused on creating multi-channel demand generation campaigns to acquire and nurture new prospects and retain our existing client base. These campaigns will contribute to pipeline generation and support our continued growth plans. Reporting directly to the European Marketing Director, the right candidate will be an integral part of the European Marketing and Communications organisation operating as part of a global marketing team, taking leadership for specific campaigns and owning the complete demand generation plan for the UK & ROI marketplace.
• End to end campaign development and execution
• Align to the global Sending Technology Solutions marketing strategy to design and implement demand generation and lead nurture campaigns which will appeal to the local market
• Maintain and manage ongoing in-country campaigns
• Understand and apply critical success factors for effective campaigns
• Partner with sales leadership to influence and optimise planning, execution and management of campaigns and deliver planned results.
• Review metrics and recommendations from market intelligence on a regular basis; confirm adjustments to programs with product marketing managers;
• Manage to specific timelines and budgets.
Required Skills & Experience
• At least 4 years Demand generation/campaign management experience, including: – campaign design execution and measurement adopting and continually learning through best practice sharing.
• Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales
• Experience of driving successful demand generation / marketing campaigns for SaaS based offerings.
• Experience of driving successful client retention demand generation / marketing campaigns
• Ability to demonstrate a track record of success in all key areas of responsibility, producing results consistently on time and within budget
• Marketing project management – understanding the varying participants involved in marketing programs
• Ability to work in complex, matrix, cross-border and multi-function teams
• Strong communications, writing, project management, tenacity
• Experience of Salesforce.com, Marketing Cloud / Marketing automation and Campaign planning platforms
At Pitney Bowes we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs. You have the opportunity to be agile, work from home and be in Hatfield office.
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the centre of all that we do – from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
We are happy to talk flexible working, if you feel you meet all the prerequisites please apply and we will consider your application in accordance with our usual screening protocols.
All interested individuals must apply online.
***No Agencies Please***