Account Representative, Public Sector (NSW)
Job Posting Number: 170976
Sales Sydney, New South Wales May 25, 2018
Pitney Bowes is a leading global technology company offering innovative products and solutions that enable commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
Join the team:
Our Software Solutions team specialise in improving data insights and performance, location intelligence and information management competencies that provide our clients with end-to-end solutions that improves engagement with their customers.
Due to a recent internal promotion, we have a fantastic career opportunity for a talented and ambitious Sales / Account Manager to join our team now. Supported by highly experienced leaders you will be given the opportunity to own, drive, and develop your career within the NSW Public Sector portfolio.
- Partner with existing clients / stakeholders to establish strong business relationships
- Identify, develop and sell Pitney Bowes Software solutions within identified accounts, as well as new business development
- Prepare and present sales proposals and tenders to a variety of audiences and effectively negotiating wining outcomes
- Actively participate in marketing efforts, including activities such as tradeshows, seminars, market sector promotions and campaigns
- Effectively manage the sales and reporting process including forecasting, CRM database maintenance, customer enquiry, quotations, sales orders and follow up
- Well-developed consultative sales or account management experience, preferably in software sales
- Strong clear communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Experience writing commercial proposals and response to tenders
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to plan and document sales activities
- Experience managing major accounts in IT, GIS, or Infrastructure Assessment Management is a distinct advantage
This role requires constant face-to-face communication and interaction with customers and it is expected that the successful applicant will be on various sites throughout the week; therefor having access to your own transport vehicle is essential. Your ability to self-manage and work without supervision (sometimes remotely) is required.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organisation
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace
If this sounds like you, apply today!