At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Program Director for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
- Have a high-level of ethics and commitment as well as being a self-starter
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
An experienced Program Director who will focus on delivering global professional services that enable our clients & PB to accelerate time to value from concept through full adoption and into the continued utilization of expected outcomes enhancing the client lifecycle experience. This Global Services position is part of our Integrated Service & Solutions (IS&S) Professional Services team and works from a remote home office in North America. Occasional overnight travel will be required.
- Manage integrated programs for clients consisting of software (PB & third party), hardware, logistics/processes and professional service offerings.
- Perform in depth analysis and modeling (including pricing) leveraging consultative skills to develop solutions that meet the needs of both the client and PB.
- Demonstrate a deep level of sales acumen with the ability to successfully support and promote the sale. Must have training and extensive experience participating in a consultative solution selling model for software and integrated hardware product.
- Design and implement new service capabilities and technology solutions that will drive client value and efficiency.
- Lead cross functional teams of Sales, IT, project managers, solution architects, and installation professionals on scope, solutions requirements, success, constraints, deployment requirements and defined risks.
· Define success & quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints and other requirements for the solution.
· And other assignments as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or technology, or business is strongly preferred
- 15 years’ experience in business or requirements analysis related profession
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, MS Project, Visio and project management tools
- Fluent in English, Exceptional written and oral communications skills
· Experience and training in project management and LEAN Six Sigma methodologies is preferred.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse prospective and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Do you know someone who might be the right fit for this role? Don’t forget about our Employee Referral Program. You can earn some extra cash! For more information, search “Employee Referral” on InsidePB
Within our Small/Medium Business (SMB) Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our SMB Solutions business between our North America operations, comprising the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and our International operations. We are a leading provider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed.
If you are the right fit, apply now.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
All interested individuals must apply online. Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply
Please note we cannot accept e-mailed resumes. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply on-line through this career center.