Front End Engineer
Job Posting Number: 176762
Corporate Guadalajara, Jalisco February 14, 2019
Since 2017 Tacit Knowledge is part of Pitney Bowes, a global technology company that provides commerce solutions in the areas of shipping, mailing, data, and e-commerce.
Tacit Knowledge is a software solutions consultancy, specializing in E-commerce, with roots in Silicon Valley. With offices in North America and Europe, we’re a community of like-minded people who craft sustainable software solutions and care about the success of our teammates and clients. Working together, we make technology an enabler for global brands rather than a constraint.
Our business is built on the foundation of attracting, growing and retaining a talented and motivated team. We encourage our employees to speak up, use their initiative and take responsibility.
Problem solvers at heart, we love complex challenges and we’ve never encountered a problem for which we couldn’t find a solution. We leverage our collective experience to deliver optimal results across a broad spectrum of business and technology challenges.
At Tacit Knowledge you will:
- Use AJAX, HTML, and CSS to abstract the look and feel of an experience from its content
- Apply the fundamentals of OOP as it relates to development and scripting
- Understand and leverage your experience with content management systems and commercial sites that include an online component, such as e-commerce, transactional websites, and social websites
- Communicate with client project leads and other software consultants on multiple projects
- 5-7 years experience developing a variety of websites, ideally with experience working on a commercial site with an online component
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively, across a range of industries with diverse technologies
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
More About Us
Founded in 2002 on the premise that talent and experience are key factors in project success, our approach has been to build a global team of vetted technologists. We’re building award-winning commerce sites and experiences on top of leading software vendors such as SAP-hybris and Adobe Experience Manager.
We are based out of San Francisco, New York, London, Guadalajara, and Chisinau.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.