JoinPitney Bowes as Senior Software Engineer
Years of Experience required- 3to 5 years
Job Location- NOIDA
As a PMOAnalyst you will be working with cross Projects teams, Project Managers, GlobalPMO, Finance, Timesheet users and Resource Managers. This will be IndividualContributor role working for Global PMO (Portfolio Management Office) locatedin USA. The PMO Analyst is responsible for the support as well as enhancementof PMO tool across different teams. You are expected to be hands on and up todate with the latest tool changes. If this type of position motivates you, tellus why you are the right person for this challenging role!
· Developreports relating to Project management, Resource management as per requirementby Global PMO & Finance.
· Analyzeall data and project deliverables and ensure adherence to all timeframe andbudget requirements.
· Performfinancial analysis on all budgets and prepare various reports for all budgetforecast.
· Collaboratewith finance team to perform all associate activities and prepare appropriatesummaries within required timeframe.
· Ensureadherence to all PMO policies and standards and efficiently manage timesheet.
· Act as key point ofcontact/ SME for all PMO related standard processes and practices.
· Coordinate & supportproject teams to help them with yearly budgeting and allocations.
· Support timesheet userswith any time-related queries.
· Strong knowledge of SQLserver 2012, SSRS
· Strong know-how of PMOrelated terminologies like Budgeting ,Forecast, Rates, Cost Center,LOB etc
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company,provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, andlocation intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digitaltransactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatestcommerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+ passionate employees around theworld, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, andour focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from smallbusinesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
· UG – B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
· 3- 5 years of experience in PMO work area.
· Knowledge of SQL server 2012, SSRS.
· Knowledge of JasperSoft Reports.
· Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
· Experience with CA PPM tool a plus.
· Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment