At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Payment Operations Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
An integral leader that will serve as first point of contact for numerous internal teams and external partners. You will assist with providing analysis insight to the Pitney Bowes Payments team in order to support the strategic objectives of the business.
• Handle administrative responsibilities for various Payment Service Providers including user creation/removal, password assistance, information updates, and general maintenance.
• Troubleshoot Payment Operations issues while working together with Fraud Prevention, Customer Care, Finance Operations, and 3rd party PSPs and processors.
• Serve as contact point for all operational Alternative Payment Method inquires.
• Stay informed and up-to-date on all new and evolving industry standards
• Provide ad hoc reporting and analytical support
• Manage & maintain compliance documents required for PB & our 3rd party processors
• Monitor error reports to ensure proper handling of failed debits and credits and work with Customer Care and Finance Operations to ensure proper notation and bookkeeping.
As a Payment Operations Analyst you have:
• 2+ years’ experience in E-commerce/cross border transactions
• Must have Customer Service Experience
• Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills, facilitating the management of multiple resources
• Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills to investigate complex issues and make timely decisions
• Ability to work independently in a high-volume environment
• Must have extensive communication skills and capable of explaining complex issues in a concise manner
• Functional understanding of Finance Services and the Payments Industry
• Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!