Technical Product Owner
Job Posting Number: 180831
Engineering/Innovation Austin, TX September 6, 2019
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Principal Engineer/Technical Product Owner for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
- Attitude of failure not an option and let’s do it.
A passionate Technical leader who can drive and implement technological and architectural solutions, influence and collaborate with a variety of teams and stake holders. You are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas and domain.
Always striving for building and participating to build a winning team in VUCA world.
This role will sit fulltime in Austin, TX.
- Architect and design framework for the new product and to re-architect / re-design existing legacy products.
- Own the solution and feature from end to end technology prospective.
- Will work with team to provide the technical solutions and supporting the existing product by ensuring all stake holders are heard.
- Drive design from initial concept through final implementation and validate it from all stake holders prospective.
- Advocate for clients and integrate user research into the product development process.
- Be a key member of POD you have lead by example by wearing different hats.
As a Technical Product Owner/Principle Engineer, you have:
- 10 + years of technical hands-on experience in Microsoft stack as an Technical Architect or Principle Engineer.
- Experience developing/using the following software products: Microsoft VS, Microsoft SQL Server, WCF, REST based services, C#, .Net Core.
- Experience designing and developing large scale, mission critical and high availability SOA/SAAS/ MicroService architecture.
- Experience in Cloud solutions and Microservices based applications
- Experience in in CI/CD.
- Experience in Profiling tools like DynaTrace, WireShark is added advantage.
- Prior Experience in Building WMS Applications or Integrating with any Standard WMS like HighJump, Manahattan , SAP etc. is preferred.
- Prior experience with Autostore integration is plus.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR)
Since 1999, the [Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR)] team has been transforming the consumer experience. We develop next generation digital commerce, fulfillment, and shipping & return solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers and measurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of omnichannel solutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means new advantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.