At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Presales Solution Engineer for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Passionate about technology. A client focused individual who has the ability to present the value of our solutions to clients while advancing sales opportunities. You are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and is committed to championing new ideas and creativity. You will assist with sales opportunities for products and solutions aligned to our Customer Engagement Solutions.
• Provide deal execution support through subject matter expertise in PB Software solutions.
• Actively participate in opportunity discovery and sales strategy sessions.
• Analyze stakeholders, identify and recognize prospect traits and determine how to effectively influence their decision.
• Build and perform prospect relevant presentations and solution demonstrations, delivered in-person and remotely.
• Participate in scoping and executing client Proofs of Concept (POCs).
• Support demand generation efforts and provide staffing for marketing events.
• Actively participate in after sale transition to consulting services.
• Contribute to written proposals and RFP responses.
• Stay current on industry / technical trends, developments.
As a Presales Solution Engineer, you have:
• 5+ years of experience related to software Presales.
• Experience related to Customer Engagement/Experience.
• Experience and strong desire to work in a dynamic, responsive, fast-paced sales organization.
• Comfort and confidence interacting with customers and delivering formal presentations, to management and executive, C-level audiences.
• Ability to rapidly assimilate and distill complex information.
• Ability to demonstrate the value of a solution (not demonstrate functionality) to advance the sale.
• Ability to build a strong working relationship and credibility with both the prospect and the PB Software opportunity team.
• Strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation and positive attitude.
• Ability to travel up to 50% including overnight travel
• Strong domain expertise in either:
o Java Script
o Interactive Design / Document Composition
o Digital Design
o Security Protocols
o Cascading Style Sheets – CSS
o Marketing Analytics
o Interactive Videos
• Understanding of Web-based application architectures and Mapping domain expertise
• Installation and scripting experience with common platforms / languages.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Software and Data Solutions team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.