About the Opportunity
At Pitney Bowes, we dothe right thing, the right way.
As a Major AccountManager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing peoplewho are the driving force, the inspiration, and foundation of our company. Ourthriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team.Win. Innovate.
As a Major AccountManager (MAM) you will be responsible for growing Pitney Bowes market share inthe mid-tier mailing market segment in an assigned geographic area.
The MAM will act as aconsultant to customers offering solutions for the efficient preparation andmanagement of documents, packages, mail and other forms of messaging, in bothphysical and digital form This helps them connect with their customers tobuild loyalty and grow revenue.
To help you succeed weprovide competitive salary and benefits, excellent incentive-based rewardswhich reflect your performance, extensive training, an assigned territory ofexisting customers and a high profile career path for successful performers
- Autonomous, high performing, team driven, and have a keen sense for customer service and client relationship building
- Are passionate about client success
- Collaborative team player who isn’t afraid to think outside the box to provide solutions
- Strive to exceed expectations
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
Build. Deploy. Bridge.Grow.
In this role, you’lljoin our Sending Technology Solutions (STS) team working from a remotehome-based office and report to the Major Accounts Sales Director. You will beresponsible for:
- Sold Quota Attainment – Achieve the assigned total sold quota target including quota from mail finishing, solutions and conquest business sold to current PB customers, competitive and non-users.
- Channel Partnering – Partner with dedicated tele-sales and retention resources to ensure complete territory and account coverage. Leverage resources to assist in making customer contacts, validating applications, identifying new sales opportunities, conducting DNA and assist with closing business on an as needed basis. Ensure complete territory and account coverage. Partner with retention resources to assist with “at-risk” customers to resolve issues and assist in retaining customers as needed.
- Sales Activity Reporting – Ensure the timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of all sales activities and customer/competitive information through ongoing usage of approved sales automation tools – i.e., Salesforce.
- Pipeline Management & Forecasting -Provide an accurate forecast of personal sales results. Continuously review all opportunities in the sales pipeline and advance the stage of the sale to provide an accurate record of sales activities and monthly results that roll-up to the sales forecast.
- Sales Execution – Based on direction established by customer marketing and the Senior Sales Director (SSD) executes sales contacts based on campaign requirements, sales leads and other national sales execution requirements.
- Personal Development & Training – Take personal accountability to complete all assigned training, certification and personal development requirements as required.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
- Minimum of 2 years of proven sales success
- Proven ability to personally execute the solutions sales process, developing new and building account relationships to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and business results
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Proven use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Strong knowledge of the mailing and print industry is preferred but not a must.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean record
Within our Sending Technology Solutionsteam, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters,maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients toefficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our Solutions businessbetween our North America operations, comprising the U.S. and Canadianbusinesses, and our International operations. We are a leading provider ofpostage meters and have approximately one million meters installed.
Pitney Bowes is an EqualEmployment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity andinclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individualswith Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interestedindividuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot applyvia our online application should refer to the alternate application optionsvia our Individuals with Disabilities line.