At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Presales Implementation Manager, China for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply.
A team player who can serve as a subject matter expert within the organization for areas including logistics and fulfillment best practices, sales and account management support and general information regarding our service offerings. You are a self-motivated project manager or business analyst capable of managing numerous projects at one time. You will utilize consultative and value-based selling with the sales team to successfully close new business opportunities, demonstrating extensive knowledge and insight into prospective clients’ current operations and network design. In partnership with Transportation and Operations, the candidate will design custom solutions for clients, based on the Cost and Service requirements. You will handle new parcel and fulfillment client onboarding, solution enhancements for existing clients and client satisfaction. Project efforts extend from internal sales hand off meeting through requirements gathering, configuration and development, quality control, solution stabilization and project closure. Tasks to be performed include scheduling work across functional departments, tracking and reporting project status, hosting both internal and client meetings and verifying solution quality.
- Establish credibility during the sales process.
- Develop delivery and returns management solutions for our prospects and clients.
- Master and utilize Value Based Sales Process and leading the discovery and co-development phases of the process.
- Be responsible for knowledge leadership in small parcel delivery and returns, fulfilment, and retail industry disciplines and knowledge transfer to other team members as well as partnering with Transportation and Operations to keep up to date with Network Design changes.
- Manage all aspects of implementation projects including client satisfaction, project scope, change requests, project status tracking, coordination of internal tasks, and reporting of project KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Define project objectives and gather client requirements that support both Newgistics and the client’s goals for successful implementation.
- Create and manage project plans.
- Employ a proactive implementation approach that encourages best practice development and knowledge sharing.
- Manage project timelines and tasks to be completed by cross-functional resources to ensure projects meet key milestones.
- Manage work requests and client configuration details within JIRA and Confluence.
- Challenge and support project team members in the timely completion of project deliverables and escalate as necessary.
- Be visible and active with customers as an executive presence at on-site meetings, when appropriate.
- Resolve, in a timely fashion, any customer complaints or issues as they relate to implementation.
- Provide regular status reports and appropriate communication to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform quality control reviews on internal work performed as well as requirements validation of all final client deliverables.
As a Presales Implementation Manager, China you have:
- 3+ years of client service implementation or project management experience
- The ability to manage up to 25% travel
- Experience with integration technologies including APIs, flat file data exchange, or EDI
- Comfort with fast-paced communications, solution delivery, and issue resolution
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects at a time
- Exceptional project leadership skills including the ability to motivate cross-functional and intercompany teams, manage resources, manage change, and ensure strict milestone adherence
- Demonstrated experience in representing and engaging with senior executives
- The ability to define business requirements and to understand IT concepts and requirements
- Extensive problem solving and solution design skills
- Competency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Project Management or Business Analysis Certification is desired
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely OverdeliverTM. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping, and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells – helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code.
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please apply!
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.