HR & Administration Specialist
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a HR & Administration for Pitney Bowes, you can too.We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for people who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
We are looking for an experienced HR & Administration Specialist to perform a variety of personnel-related & administrative tasks supporting day to day operation of state-of-the art IT CoE in Bielsko-Biała.
If you are passionate professional looking for new challenges and expanding your knowledge in all aspects of office operational management this position is for you!
- Administrative tasks (office supplies, parcels, general support to visitors etc.)
- Processing financial documents (invoices, travel requests forms, expenses statements, credit cards etc.) and ensuring they are paid on time.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord.
- Company events organization (summer BBQ, Christmas party, huddles etc.)
- Archiving and administration of documents according to company policy.
- Close cooperation with an external accounting provider and internal finance teams in UK/US.
- Everyday support to all employees and leaders in terms of various HR queriesCoordination, maintenance and execution of payroll input in cooperation with outsourced Payroll provider & internal PB teamsManagement & reporting of employee absences, sick leaves, holidays using internal & external.
- IT systemsPreparing & Maintenance of employment related documents according to local law & procedures.
- Ensuring HR processes and regulations are compliant with Polish labor law and internal company policies.
- Supporting recruitment processes according to company policies (planning interviews, screening calls, assessments, in-person interviews, preparing offers, delivering feedback etc.)
- Ad-hoc reporting as requested by the business
- Side projects and day to day support to Operations Director
– HR administration experience and knowledge of labor law
– Excellent communication, organizational, problem solving and multitasking skills
– Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
– Strong interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills, good ability to prioritize daily tasks, goal-orientation, can-do attitude, ability to demonstrate and take initiative
– Proficient with all aspects of MS Office, with strong excel spreadsheet skills
– Very good English skills, both written and spoken
– Competitive salary
– Opportunities to grow and develop your career: personal development plan, access to e-learning platforms (Lynda.com), knowledge sharing, trainings and professional development programs, interesting career path in an international organization
– Employees’ benefits package: life insurance, private healthcare – Medicover, – MultiSport card, social package, employee referral program (up to 1500 USD per recommended candidate)
– Office in the city center with free parking space, bike parking, shower, relax area (ping-pong, play room, table football) & fully equipped kitchen.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
**No agencies please**
Do you know someone who might be interested in this role? Don’t forget about our Employee Referral Program. You can earn some extra cash! For more information, search “Employee Referral” on InsidePB.