Team Manager, Inside Sales
Job Posting Number: 185067
Sales Spokane, WA July 8, 2020
At Pitney Bowes, we do theright thing, the right way.
As a Team Manager, InsideSales for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people whoare the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Ourthriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team.Win. Innovate.
We actively look forprospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A sales focused and forwardthinking leader who can lead a team of employees towards exceeding salesquotas. You are a loyal individual who is committed to championing new ideas,strategies or concepts to ensure that the business is retained, and the clientis satisfied
- Be responsible for the management of a team of sales center based outbound sales representatives that will proactively sell into Pitney Bowes extensive customer base and look for new customers in competitive markets
- Be responsible for Daily/Weekly/Monthly accurate sales forecasts to senior management
- Participate in trainings and sales meetings as directed by management
- Conduct monthly 1on1s with Team
- Conduct regular documented call coaching sessions
- Achieve revenue goals set by the business
- Be responsible for performance management planning
As a Team Manager, Inside Sales, you have:
- A minimum 3 years Sales leadership experience
- Previous experience managing client portfolios selling products or services in a telesales environment
- Strong experience in information technology, software or financial products, preferably within a renewal sales process
- Experience in practical application of operational performance metrics
- Experience leading, developing and coaching high performing teams
- Experience with Siebel or Salesforce.com account management platforms
- Achieved 100% or above attainment of goals for the past year.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Within our Sending Technology Solutions team, we provide afull range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and supportservices and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail andevidence postage. We segment our Solutions business between our North Americaoperations, comprising the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and our Internationaloperations. We are a leading provider of postage meters and have approximatelyone million meters installed.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative ActionEmployer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged toapply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals withdisabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to thealternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.