Lending Products & ServicesSales Executive, Lending Specialist (Supply Chain Finance)
Pitney Bowes Financial Services has been helping small to middle market companies gain access to asset-backed financing, commercial lending and payments for decades. Access working capital to optimize shipping and mailing spend, from credit lines and working capital loans to deposit accounts. Our solutions deliver real financial impact by increasing access to capital, enhancing profitability, improving cash flow and accelerating business goals. All banking services are provided by The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc., Member FDIC.
The Position: Sales Executive
The Sales Executive is responsible for business development utilizing our financial solutions in the area of supply chain finance. Capitalizing on growth opportunities with Pitney Bowes’ expansion into shipping and Logistics is essential. Focus will be within targeted client segments such as Retailers, e-Tailers, 3rd party logistics companies and other Shipping/Logistics providers. This role requires a strong background in consultative selling with a high degree of expertise in structuring supply chain finance solutions. You will be expected to develop and cultivate a database of high priority customers and prospects. This position may work with other PB Partners to develop a strong pipeline through joint sales along with direct origination. Travel is required weekly to visit clients.
5+ years of successful direct sales experience in a bank or other financial institution as a supply chain finance specialist; must possess the ability to structure and negotiate working capital solutions that deliver value for both the client and our company.
This candidate is required to have a passion for excellence and embody a strong work ethic which will be essential for the success of this position. We are looking for a solid team player that can develop strong relationships with internal and external customers through excellent communication and influencing skills. Pitney Bowes Financial Services is looking for a person who is excited to cultivate opportunities by cold calling on prospects from both an existing Pitney Bowes database as well as their existing client base. The candidate must embrace the culture of a strong risk and compliance-driven business which clearly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and our company. We are looking for an individual who is excited to work hard, have fun and be part of a growing team backed by 100 years of Pitney Bowes’ winning culture.
• Minimum 5 years working capital lending experience in supply chain finance; proven experience in meeting/exceeding sales quota
• Strong business acumen and technical expertise (product and structure familiarity)
• Background in credit or risk training a plus
• Demonstrated ability to engage clients through direct origination/channel development
• Excellent planning, organization and communication skills (both verbal and written), combined with a positive, mature and professional attitude.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up
• Self-starter … takes initiative to learn in a rapidly changing and fluid environment
• Strong teamwork and demonstrated ability to own end-to-end sales process including initial client engagement, application/credit approval and client onboarding
• Need to facilitate the collection and dissemination of required business information for underwriting/credit approval
• Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities; prior experience with Salesforce.com preferred
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Within our Financial Services team, we provide a full range of financial product offerings primarily for Pitney Bowes’ Global SendTech clients. These offerings include leasing, revolving lines of credit (Purchase Power), postage deposit accounts at the PB Bank, and Payment API’s in support of our 1+ million SendTech and Global ecommerce customers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.