JoinPitney Bowes as an Engineering Manager
Years of Experience required –10-13 years
Asan Engineering Manager, you will be leading and managing a highly technicalteam that designs and develops SaaS based solutions. If you have a passion fortechnology, and always want to be learning new each day, then we would love towork with you. You would be part of high performing Scrum Agile teams workingwith global Engineers from Poland, UK, US.
You areexpected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology stack. Ifthis type of position motivates you, tell us why you are the right person forthis challenging role.
· Drive for takingcomplete ownership of product and represent your team globally
· Contribute to productarchitecture and design changes based on competitive landscape
· Team management : Driveengagement of team and build talent pipeline for your team
· Providing direction tojunior engineers, with focus on Java and .net
· Work as part of aself-organising Scrum team and mentor junior engineers within the group
· Execute own work toagreed deadlines
· Aptitude for problemsolving
· Maintaining disciplineddevelopment practices and committed to delivering work of the highest quality
· Be agile and embracechange
Qualifications &Skills required
· Premier institutespreferred. UG – B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech in Computer Science,Engineering or related discipline and should have worked in high performingtechnology companies (Fortune 500)
· Total 10 -13 years ofdevelopment experience with at least 3 years experience with managing and leading teams
· Working knowledge andexperience with several of the following: Cloud,SAAS, Web Services (SOAP and REST), SQLserver, Oracle database, Interfaces (XML/WSDL)
· Experience in HTML5 and Angular JS would be an asset.
· Experience with AWS is desired
· Solid experience in Java a must.
· Experience of databasedevelopment, including using SQL Server
· Global stakeholdermanagement skills, having experience with matrix environment is a plus.
· Conflict managementskills
· Excellent interpersonalskills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in anagile environment
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company,provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, andlocation intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digitaltransactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatestcommerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+ passionate employees around theworld, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, andour focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from smallbusinesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.