JoinPitney Bowes as Business Intelligence Developer
Years ofExperience required- 5 to 7 years
We arelooking for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer. The developer utilizestheir passion for reporting, analytics, data visualization, data science andadvanced analytics to drive BI initiatives for the organization. The Power BIDeveloper utilizes strong data management, integration, and analytical skillsto support BI initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
· Design,develop, implement and maintain business intelligence data visualizations usingMicrosoft Power BI
· Design and develop datamodels for reports and dashboards in Microsoft Power BI
· Work incross functional teams within both business units and Information Technology toassist with gathering anddocumenting business requirements for reporting and dashboard enhancements ortechnical improvements
· Wire framingand prototyping in Power BI for business requirements
· Optimize dashboards and reports with a focus on usability,performance, and standardization
· Query data fromdatabases using SQL and develop and maintain automated data processes fordaily/weekly/monthly reporting
· Actas a consultant and also provide user support
· Prior experience workingwith any standard ETL tool
· Experience working withSnowflake or any other cloud datawarehouses
· Experience working withAWS
· Strong analytical andproblem solving skills
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company,provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, andlocation intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digitaltransactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatestcommerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+ passionate employees around theworld, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, andour focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from smallbusinesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
Know more about us-
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of BI Analytics development experience.
· 3+ years of experience developing business reports.
· 2+ years of experience with visualization tools like Microsoft Power BI, Tableau etc.,
· Strong understanding of SQL, MDX and DAX, or similar database programming technologies.
· Thorough knowledge of relational and dimensional database architecture.
· Understanding of best practices for database design and data warehouse patterns and practices.
· Able to work independently to implement a solution with minimal guidance.
· Communicate effectively with both business, technical stakeholders as well as executive leadership.