At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an Implementation Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A polished individual who will leverage your combination of a technical background, executive level communication and a strong business orientation to interface cross-functionally with both internal Professional Services and Merchant Services team members and external groups such as merchant business and technical representatives and system integrators. You are a self-motivator who will ensure that merchant launch milestones such as requirements gathering, configuration and development, quality control, solution stabilization, and project closure are completed on schedule and with exceptional quality
• Manage all aspects of implementation projects including client satisfaction, project scope, change requests, project status tracking, coordination of internal tasks, and reporting of project KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis
• Define project objectives and gather client requirements that support both Pitney Bowes and the client’s goals for successful implementation
• Provide project support for internal Pitney Bowes teams as required
• Manage and influence the project developments with new and existing (some internal) clients to the Borderfree platform from the beginning (Design and Planning) to the end (Stabilization) of the project. Below you will find examples of the project tasks that you may be required to execute as part of the project:
o Create and execute project schedules.
o Be the main/prime contact for customers during project implementation
o Responsible for all aspects of project management and coordination
o Conduct pre-kick-off and kick-off meetings to establish and communicate project plans, milestones, goals, and associated processes.
o Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
o Communicate clearly with management, customers, sales, and developers to ensure business requirements are translated accurately for implementation.
o Concurrently work on multiple customer implementation engagements.
o Take ownership of new customer’s onboarding experience, from kick-off calls, implementation and project launch.
o Reviewing merchant contracts and Statements of Work (SOW) “Work Orders”, using it to define implementation requirements.
o Training merchants, as well as coordinating training sessions with other Pitney Bowes functional groups.
o Conducting testing as part of the merchants QA process “Certification”.
o Conducting project postmortems with Professional Services leadership.
• Define, modify, and enforce new procedures and be able to do so independently
• Demonstrate superior communication. You will be expected to:
o Provide project status reports to merchant’s (clients) and Pitney Bowes stakeholders
o Liaise and build a great rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
o Problem solve complexities, think outside the box and Influence clients and colleagues in implementing your vision and solution on the platform
• Updating and creating documentation:
o Author, modify, and update procedures the team will use during the implementation
o Work independently when creating or modifying documentation with little or no hands on support by management
• Manage risks and issues across projects, escalating to the team lead of Project Management when appropriate
As an Implementation Manager you have:
• 5+ years of client service implementation experience, or equivalent project management experience
• Strong familiarity with data integration and ecommerce technologies such as APIs, Flat File transfers, EDI, Magento, Demandware, Shopify, and Hybris
• Comfort with fast-paced communications, solution delivery, and issue resolution
• The ability to successfully manage multiple projects at a time
• Exceptional project leadership skills including the ability to motivate cross-functional and intercompany teams, manage resources, manage change, and ensure strict milestone adherence
• Demonstrated experience in representing and engaging with senior executives
• The ability to define business requirements and to understand IT concepts and requirements
• Superior analytical and forward-thinking skills
• Competency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Project
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity of: Jira, Confluence, Salesforce, Zendesk, Google Tag Manager/Analytics, Quality Assurance, Waterfall and Agile Methodologies, PMP, Software Development lifecycle, Operations, Logistics, etc.
• Interpersonal and Communication: Ability to work well with individuals with various backgrounds in a team environment.
• Organization, presentation and coordination skills
• The ability to travel 25%
• Project Management and/or Business Analysis certifications
• Experience configuring or designing WMS solutions
• Experience in implementing fulfillment, parcel transportation, and 3rd party logistics solutions
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspective and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely Overdeliver. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells – helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply online via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.