At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Project Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for a position, please apply!
A driven leader who will be responsible for developing and running highly visible projects within the Presort Services division that contribute to our success and continued growth. Your responsibilities will also include client-facing activities, such as leading cross-functional teams focused on critical client requests. This role collaborates often with the Presort Services leaders (e.g.: General Managers, Product Managers, and Account Managers, etc.) and is focused on improving business process and successfully completing projects directly related to business growth.
• Collaborate with the Presort Services executive leadership team to develop and lead projects directed at process improvement and business growth.
• Participate in and facilitate cross-divisional teams working across business units and geographies on business-critical initiatives.
• Coordinate cross-departmental project teams focused on delivering quality output on time and within budget.
• Facilitate project communications to key stakeholders.
• Drive project schedules, key deliverables, budget, and milestones for successful project completion.
• Identify project risks, communicate risk analysis to key project stakeholders, and develop alternative plans to minimize risk impact to project timeline and budget.
• Conduct root cause analysis for critical client or internal business concerns and provide process improvement plan to improve the client experience.
• Manage multiple projects concurrently, while working with senior management to prioritize workload and focus areas.
As a Project Manager you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, operations and/or business; or equivalent work experience.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification ideal.
• A minimum of 5 years of cross-enterprise business experience with demonstrated project management and group facilitation skills.
• Track record of successfully managing a cross-functional team to implement large-scale process change.
• Exceptional data analytical skills, including expert use of tools such as Excel, Access, Minitab, etc.
• Must be able to handle highly charged situations while maintaining a level of diplomacy.
• Ability to represent the Presort Executive Team during client-facing interactions.
• Must possess the ability to influence senior executives.
• Outstanding communication and leadership skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization.
• Strong business and financial acumen.
• Up to 25% travel required.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspective and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.