JoinPitney Bowes as Software Engineer – Java & Web Development.
Years of Experience required- 3to 5 years
Job Location – Noida
As a Software Engineer – Java, Web Developer,you will be part of the team that designs and develops enterprise levelapplication in customer engagement domain. You will be deeply involved indevelopment (coding, unit testing, static analysis) in core Java and web javatechnologies. You will be closely working with other senior developer andarchitects. You will also be working on providing cloud based offering and RESTAPIs (Web Services). If this type of position motivates you, tell us why youare the right person for this challenging role!
· Developfeatures and modules of the application in Java tech stack
· Junittest and static analysis tools, integration tests
· WebServices ( REST API) development
· Workwith cross-functional teams to design and develop innovative solutions thatmeets the needs of our customers
· Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new andexisting frameworks and solutions as applicable
· Collaboratewith and mentor members of the team and other coworkers
· Beagile and embrace changes
Qualifications &Skills required
· UG- B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech from REC or above
· Atleast 3 years’ experience in coding and developing large scale, highavailability web applications
· Demonstrable experience with Java / webtechnology stack, including but not limited to: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, JSF, HTML 5, CSS, JSON. Solid understanding of REST APIs is required.
· Experience creatingor consuming RESTful APIs in building scalable application is a plus
· Understandingon cloud based environment like AWS is a plus
· Excellent interpersonalskills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agileenvironment
Our passionate and ambitious team deliversinnovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world ofcommerce: from helping, them use data to market to the best customers, toenabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing paymentsthrough statements and invoices.
Our global Innovation team is dedicated to usingthe best-in-class tools, processes and modern architectures to create greatexperiences for our clients. In a rapidly changing world, we have a clear technicalvision for our future that includes SaaS, APIs, Big Data, Advanced Analytics,Mobile and the Internet of Things. We are also focused on creating great clientexperiences, utilizing a Design Thinking platform and approach.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commercepotential are Pitney Bowes’ 14,000+ passionate employees around the world, ourrelentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focuson clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from small businesses to90% of the Fortune 500.
In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy andprecision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal EmploymentOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusivenessin the workplace.
Who we are- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDHx_0OV6D4&list=PL06B89F1DD8A5475A
Pitney Bowes India 10 years journey- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fkhfGyufEQ
Pitney Bowes, Great Place to Work- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fhcBkm2S9A
Life at Pitney Bowes- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6sqC1w_cGk
Pitney Bowes Diversity- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osYLqcU2JsQ
Benefits – https://www.pbprojectliving.com/en/india/benefits/