Digital Success Agent
Job Posting Number: 176084
Inside Sales Spokane, WA January 12, 2019
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Digital Success Agent for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A strong sales close focused and forward thinking individual who can close the sale while providing solutions to our clients. You are committed to championing new ideas, strategies or concepts to ensure that the business is retained and the client is satisfied
- You will generate, upgrade and manage the portfolio of our existing small business base through outbound calling (no cold calling involved)
- You must adapt to situations that require a strong sales aptitude, follow-up on leads, use effective selling systems and techniques to help probe, present and close sales with existing customers.
- You will work with customers to address current needs and solve issues related to their existing lease agreements
- You will overcome plausible objections by positioning program benefits, features and the company’s value proposition
- As a Digital Success Agent, you have:
- Experience calling clients to consult, assess needs, and recommend appropriate products and services
- Experience in overcoming objections and closing the sale
- Experience in follow upon sales opportunities through phone, fax, and email correspondence to answer questions and provide marketing materials from our customized software
- Experience initiating outbound sales calls
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools i.e. Sales Force, etc. to effectively plan and document sales activities, document customer information, campaign management, account development, pipeline adds and forecasting
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse prospective and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Our Global SMB (Smalland Medium Business) Solutions business provides innovative mailing andshipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify theirsending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our SMBmailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, fromaddressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping andpayments.
Pitney Bowes is an EqualEmployment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity andinclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individualswith Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interestedindividuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot applyvia our online application should refer to the alternate application optionsvia our Individuals with Disabilities link.