User Interface Engineer – Tacit Knowledge – London
Job Posting Number: 176014
Corporate London, England January 24, 2019
Tacit Knowledge is a software solutions consultancy, specializing in E-commerce, with roots in Silicon Valley. With offices in North America and Europe, we’re a community of like-minded people who craft sustainable software solutions and care about the success of our teammates and clients. Working together, we make technology an enabler for global brands rather than a constraint.
Our business is built on the foundation of attracting, growing and retaining a talented and motivated team. We encourage our employees to speak up, use their initiative and take responsibility.
Problem solvers at heart, we love complex challenges and we’ve never encountered a problem for which we couldn’t find a solution. We leverage our collective experience to deliver optimal results across a broad spectrum of business and technology challenges.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a User Interface Engineer to join our team in London.
As a User Interface Engineer Tacit Knowledge you will:
- Elevate and lead the team to greater heights, while earning the respect of engineers and clients through significant contribution to enterprise development deliverables.
- Implement user interfaces for large scale, high transactional ecommerce websites
- Consult with client personnels – designers, product owners, business team
- Collaborate with onshore and nearshore team members – BAs, QAs, software engineers
- Own non-functional requirements such as style guides, accessibility, performance, SEO and general web security
- 5+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like responsive design, CSS specificity, and cross browser compatibility
- 5+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Experience with React, Redux and Webpack
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Open source project contributions
More About Us
Founded in 2002 on the premise that talent and experience are key factors in project success, our approach has been to build a global team of vetted technologists. We’re building award-winning commerce sites and experiences on top of leading software vendors such as SAP-hybris and Adobe Experience Manager.
We are based out of San Francisco, New York, London, Guadalajara, and Chisinau.
Tacit Knowledge is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
***No Agencies Please***