Sales Major Account Manager
Job Posting Number: 176157
Sales Cincinnati, OH February 12, 2019
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Major Account Manager for Pitney Bowes, youcan too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspirationand foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down intofour components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit forPitney Bowes
A Performance Driven Individual who will grow Pitney Bowes marketshare in the mid-tier mailing market segment in an assigned geographicarea. You are Relationship-Oriented and will act as a consultant tocustomers offering solutions for the efficient preparation and management ofdocuments, packages, mail and other forms of messaging, in both physical anddigital form This helps them connect with their customers to buildloyalty and grow revenue.
- Achieve the assigned total sold quota target including quota from mail finishing, solutions and conquest business sold to current PB customers, competitive and non-users.
- Partner with dedicated tele-sales and retention resources to ensure complete territory and account coverage. Leverage resources to assist in making customer contacts, validating applications, identifying new sales opportunities, conducting DNA and assist with closing business on an as needed basis. Ensure complete territory and account coverage. Partner with retention resources to assist with “at-risk” customers to resolve issues and assist in retaining customers as needed.
- Ensure the timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of all sales activities and customer/competitive information through ongoing usage of approved sales automation tools – i.e., Salesforce.
- Provide an accurate forecast of personal sales results. Continuously review all opportunities in the sales pipeline and advance the stage of the sale to provide an accurate record of sales activities and monthly results that roll-up to the sales forecast.
- Execute sales contacts based on campaign requirements, sales leads and other national sales execution requirements.
- Take personal accountability to complete all assigned training, certification and personal development requirements as required.
As a Major Account Manager, you have:
- 2 years or more of proven sales success.
- Proven ability to personally execute the solutions sales process, developing new and building account relationships to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and business results.
- Proven use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Valid Driver’s License and clean record
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Strong knowledge of the mailing and print industry is preferred but not a must.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Within our Small/MediumBusiness (SMB) Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment andpostage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable ourclients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our SMBSolutions business between our North America operations, comprising the U.S.and Canadian businesses, and our International operations. We are a leadingprovider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed.
Pitney Bowes values diversityand inclusiveness in the workplace.
Allinterested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities whocannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternateapplication options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.