Sales Operations Intern – Shelton, CT
Job Posting Number: 176658
Corporate Shelton, CT February 8, 2019
As a Global Sales Operations intern at Pitney Bowes, you will work directly for and with leaders of our Global organization. You will help engage and problem solve in order to support our business growth areas in delivering value to our clients. Your Internship with Pitney Bowes will help you gain cross-functional working experience by collaborating with leaders in many different departments. You will also enjoy the opportunity to attend bi-weekly events that will grow your network as well as your personal development.
Pitney Bowes is recruiting for undergraduate students to join us for an 8 week internship in the Global Sales Operations organization which consists of the supporting and enabling Pitney Bowes Sales Force across the world. The Global Sales Operations team is broken into 3 distinct practices:
- Global Operations – focused on Business Unit strategy development, revenue forecasting & pipeline management, resource utilization and performance, and provide the requirements into the central teams for sales force effectiveness and enablement.
- Geo Operations – focused on the execution of business plans across the Business Units within specific Geographic regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Centers of Excellence (COE) Operations – focused on creating the tools, processes, and providing the expertise and knowledge to the Global and Geo teams to meet execute their program priorities.
Typical Sales Operations functions include sales forecasting, compensation and recognition plans, resource optimization, learning & development, sales process re-engineering, sales productivity tools/automation tools, etc.
- Senior/Rising Senior with an interest in Business and/or Operations (we are also open to considering enthusiastic juniors!)
- 1+ years of work or curriculum- based experience
- Proven success in both team and leadership setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Pitney Bowes (NYSE: PBI) is a global technology company offering innovative products and solutions that enable commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce. More than 1.5 million clients in approximately 100 countries around the world rely on products, solutions and services from Pitney Bowes.
If you are the right fit, apply now.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.