At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Software Development Intern for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solution.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
A passionate individual that can see opportunities where others see challenges and someone who is a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas and creativity while using humour and positivity to build a winning team.
As part of the Global Innovation organization, we help our customers make strategic business decision by better use of their location data. Our client base spans the world; and encompasses industry verticals such as telecom. public sector and financial services. We continuously look to push the boundaries of technology; and expand the limits of what is feasible. As a part of the location intelligence division, you will help us along this progress.
Be a part of a team that carries out experiments in the use of location intelligence technology and machine learning / deep learning techniques. Can we produce better maps, optimize our site selection models, or segment our client base better with the use of location data, location intelligence software and machine learning techniques?
You will be mentored by a Fellow, who is a part of the elite technical community of Pitney Bowes; and will work directly with the Global Innovation team. Together, you will apply location intelligence tools, deep learning techniques and optimization algorithms to accomplish the goals of the internship.
As a Software Development Intern, you have the following qualifications:
- Preferred year in school: Completed second year or later in a 4-5 year undergraduate program
- Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Exposure to machine learning and neural networks
- Working knowledge of Python or Java.
- Analytical and creative mind
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate smarter and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and building insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make informed business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
If you are the right fit, apply now.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.