Join Pitney Bowes as Advisory Software Engineer – DevOps (AWS)
Years of Experience required – 7to 9 years
Job Location – Noida
Working Hours – Australia Time zone
As an Advisory Software Engineer, you will bepart of the team that designs and develops the market leading Intelligent InfrastructureAsset Management Solution targeting the medium and enterprise sized PitneyBowes customer base. You will provide sound delivery of technical support fornew and existing clients. Working within a global team, you will be supportinghosted environments that deliver SaaS solutions and other potentially smallersolutions services. You will beproviding a mixture of preventative support as well as ensuring maintenance andstability of applications, executing deployments and enforcement of policiesand procedures.
You will be working inan environment that drives performance and reliability from software,infrastructure and cloud environments on behalf of Pitney Bowes. You will tackle challenging, uniquesituations every day and work with other business units and employees withinPitney Bowes as well as technology suppliers and customers. You will be looked upon as a subject matterexpert and advocate to team members on making reliable technical decisionsaround supporting and deploying services and complex systems that support ourcustomer’s business critical systems.
You will utiliseestablished IT system management processes and methodologies to ensure hostedproducts adhere to Pitney Bowes quality standards and comply with customerservice level agreements (SLAs) established for every solution.
For this role, you willbe results orientated and have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills,experience in integrating multi technology platforms, solid communicationskills and a desire to tackle sometimes complex problems.
· Designand Develop product features to align with DevOps objectives
· Develop and refine ContinuousIntegration and Continuous Delivery processes
· Provide domain expertise in the areaof hosting architecture, maintenance, and stability
· Supportthe design and implementation of infrastructure, primarily in AWS
· Product deployment from staging toproduction; experience in support of Dev Ops
· Thirdlevel support for client issues (product SME)
· Mentorfor 1st & 2nd level support personnel
· SupportEmergency Response Teams (lead ERTs, Outages and RCAs)
· Maintainsolution documentation
· SupportAustralia Timzone
· UG- B.E/B.Tech OR PG – M.S/M.Tech
Skills and experience requirements
· Soundtechnical knowledge of IT technologies and processes
· Provenexperience in architecting and deploying SaaS applications into cloud (i.e.AWS) environments
· Explicitknowledge of Computing, Storage, Networking, and Security technologies in theAmazon AWS hosting environment
· Soundunderstanding of the DevOps processes and pipelines
· Handson experience in Developing .Net applications using C#, Windows Forms, ASP.NET,Web API, WCF, ADO.NET
· Experiencein Developing SPA application using Angular, AngularJS, JQuery
· Soundunderstanding of Automation Testing like Unit Test, Integration test
· Experienceswith CI/CD tools like Jenkins/TeamCity/CruiseControl etc.
· Handson experience with PowerShell and batch scripting
· Handson experience with Database platforms – Oracle, SQL Server, Postgreql, Aurora
· Familiaritywith Docker, Kubernetes and Chef
· Experiencein setting up Cloud Monitoring using CloudWatch or any other tool
· Experienceof managing large Windows based domain (AD, group policy, DNS, WSUS, AV etc.)
· Knowledgeof Load Balancers, Firewalls and network switching components
· Experiencewith TCP/IP and network troubleshooting
· Provenexperience of working with Agile development model and understanding of theSCRUM processes.
Our passionate and ambitious team deliversinnovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world ofcommerce: from helping, them use data to market to the best customers, toenabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing paymentsthrough statements and invoices.
Our global Innovation team is dedicated to usingthe best-in-class tools, processes and modern architectures to create greatexperiences for our clients. In a rapidly changing world, we have a clear technicalvision for our future that includes SaaS, APIs, Big Data, Advanced Analytics,Mobile and the Internet of Things. We are also focused on creating great clientexperiences, utilizing a Design Thinking platform and approach.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commercepotential are Pitney Bowes’ 14,000+ passionate employees around the world, ourrelentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focuson clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from small businesses to90% of the Fortune 500.
In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy andprecision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal EmploymentOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusivenessin the workplace.
Who we are- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDHx_0OV6D4&list=PL06B89F1DD8A5475A
Pitney Bowes India 10 years journey- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fkhfGyufEQ
Pitney Bowes, Great Place to Work- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fhcBkm2S9A
Life at Pitney Bowes- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6sqC1w_cGk
Pitney Bowes Diversity- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osYLqcU2JsQ
Benefits – https://www.pbprojectliving.com/en/india/benefits/