At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Security Guard for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, theinspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be brokendown into four components:
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look forprospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in marketsolutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit forPitney Bowes
A Performance driven individual who is committed to provideinnovative service to our clients. You are approachable andrelationship-oriented as you contribute to Pitney Bowes success.
– Provides support to the compliance staff
– Conducts security patrols during assigned shifts
– Monitors employee shift change
– Controls access to the building during assigned shift.
– Investigates and writes reports on accidents, incidents,suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards and other security-relatedsituations.
– Monitor building activities via security monitoringsystems
– Report all incidents to Compliance Supervisor
– Additional duties as required
As a Security Guard, youhave:
– Working knowledge of security operations and safetypractices (3-6 months security experience).
– Ability to understand and speak English at a proficientlevel.
– Ability to communicate effectively both orally and inwriting with staff and the public.
– Ability to perform duties in a professional manner andable to maintain confidentiality.
– Ability to make independent decisions within policy andprocedures.
– PC skills at the intermediate level.
– Ability to drive company van and possess a valid Driver’sLicense in the state you reside
– Must have a good driving record (NOTE: Good is defined bythe following: less than three movingviolations in the previous three years; no DUI’s/DWI’s; no careless and/orreckless driving violations)
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., walk, stand or sit for longperiods of time with or without accommodation
– Ability to work overtime, which may include weekends,holidays, and or a different shift.
– Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
– Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverseperspectives and ideas
– Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contributeto the success of a transforming organization
– Offer comprehensive benefits globally(pbprojectliving.com)
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource providerof mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S.and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our PresortServices network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up attheir location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, weprocess approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able toexpedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativeAction Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individualswith Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individualswith disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer tothe alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.