At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Marketing Manager, Demand Generation – Software Solutions for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and the foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components.
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for employees who:
• Are passionate about client success
• Enjoy collaborating with others
• Strive to exceed expectations
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, Demand Generation & Regional Strategy, EMEA this role will focus on driving demand to acquire and nurture new prospects or retain our existing client base working closely together with the direct sales team and the partner channel. The role will focus on Customer Information Management, Enterprise Location Intelligence and Data, focused on the verticals Public Sector, Retail and Financial Services in the UK. The campaigns created for these focus areas will contribute to pipeline generation in support of our continued growth plans.
• Dedicated demand generation focus for the following Lines of Business/product portfolios and verticals: Customer Information Management (CIM) and Enterprise Location Intelligence (ENT LI) and Data, focused on the Retail vertical in the UK, the Public Sector for the UK and the Middle East (potential extension to France and Germany) and Financial Services in the UK (predominantly partner led).
• Responsibility for campaign strategy, development and execution – supporting all marketing and sales channels for demand generation.
• Responsible for helping to find new partners, creating demand either for or in conjunction with partners, and enabling these partners to sell more successfully.
• Understand the global, regional and local demand generation programmes for the business unit of Software Solutions, designs and implements marketing campaigns and lead nurture campaigns.
• Maintains and manages ongoing programme once agreed upon the key design; demonstrates excellence in communications, programme design, execution and creative resources management.
• Taps into knowledge expertise of business unit, region/country, in order to better understand target market, product, positioning, and goals of the programme.
• Identifies and articulates joint value propositions with partners and develops co-marketing programs with strategic partners in the respective markets.
• Customises programme launch and manages ongoing aspects for these markets
• Working across functions including product marketing, global partner marketing, Social Media, PR, Marketing Ops, Marketing Automation, Creative Services, etc.
• Knows vendors/partners best suited for program goals
• Manages to specific timelines and budgets under the direction of the Director Demand Generation & Regional Strategy, EMEA.
• Analyses program results and makes recommendations for future improvements.
• Ensure proper lead management based on the implemented lead scoring model.
• Extensive experience in campaign development, management and best practice marketing campaign practices
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent experience
• Ability to work in a matrix environment partnering with multiple functions and geographies
• Ability to show key marketing metrics and experience in goal setting, tracking and reporting of marketing metrics for inquiries, marketing qualified leads, direct pipeline and marketing influenced billings
• Demonstrates strong and compelling Presentation, Written and Verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates knowledge of marketing automation and CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
• Fluency in French in addition to English is desired for this role.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.