At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an Enterprise Software Sales Executive-Retail for Pitney Bowes, you will too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A driven & passionate sales executive who can develop insights from client interaction and then influence and collaborate with internal teams to execute a strategy. You are a self-assured sales executive who acts with purpose, speed and is committed to championing new ideas and creativity while using humor and positivity to win new clients. You are centrally located either on the East Coast (NY, BOS, DC, ATL, etc.) or in the Central region (Chicago, Detroit, Dallas, Denver, etc.).
• Accurately forecast and deliver on revenue targets within the named account list
• Prospecting and cold calling on a weekly basis to identify new logo opportunities
• Direct the activities of the BDR sales resources to assist on new prospect connections
• Effectively leverage all PB sales resources to develop and secure new opportunities
• Rapidly learn the competitive advantages that PB offers and articulate to clients
• Develop relationships at multiple levels of the client organization
• Formulate sales strategies and manage the appropriate sales resources to secure new business
As an Enterprise Software Sales Account Executive, you have:
• 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience to the Retail marketplace
• Experience selling software related to Data Quality, Big Data, Customer Information Management, or Location Intelligence
• Understanding of the retail vertical and possess known relationships with current decision makers
• Strong consultative and interpersonal skills with the ability to craft business solutions
• Successful track record as a hunter sales rep identifying and qualifying new customers
• Ability to travel up to 50% domestically
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop a career tailored to your needs
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Software and Data Solutions team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.