Warehouse Parcel Sorter – MULTIPLE OPENINGS
Job Posting Number: 180180
Operations South Brunswick, NJ August 14, 2019
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Warehouse Parcel Sorter for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
A detail-oriented individual who will thrive in a fast paced team centered production environment while developing new skills in the parcel industry. You are a hard-working and vital contributor to our company’s success in meeting productivity standards and customer satisfaction ratings.
- Receive, sort, identify and queue parcels for processing
- Use internet and web browsers, data entry, scales, and dimensional equipment to process parcels accurately and efficiently
- Sort, load and containerize Parcels with emphasis on safe practices
- Interface with Pitney Bowes Compliance Team to source needed information and resolve outstanding issues.
As a Warehouse Parcel Sorter, you have:
- Proficiency in the use of the internet, web browsers, and data entry
- Experience in shipping/receiving
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodations.
- A basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
- The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce provides a comprehensive range of global ecommerce and cross-border shipping solutions that help U.S. U.K. and Australian retailers and online marketplaces reach consumers around the world. Pitney Bowes, a market leader in global ecommerce solutions, continues to expand and grow its digital commerce businesses.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.