At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Software Engineer at Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and the foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components.
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success
• Enjoy collaborating with others
• Strive to exceed expectation
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
Are you passionate about solving large scale, complex software engineering problems?
Do you value agile development principles?
Do you want to build world class systems and services using modern technologies?
If you’ve answered yes to those questions, Pitney Bowes may be the right place for you!
At Pitney Bowes, we pride ourselves on enabling a wide range of state of the art, end to end e-commerce, fulfillment and parcel solutions driven by technology.
We are looking for skilled software engineers who live and breathe software development and want to build high performance scalable systems utilized in a 24×7, mission critical environment.
We have an opening on our software development team for a strong, self-driven developer with deep knowledge of enterprise-class system development. This person will work inside of a highly-integrated, cross-discipline agile team and will be responsible for developing innovative solutions using Microsoft .NET and other modern software development platforms and tools.
You will :
• Design and code applications and components in a scaled agile environment
• Collaborate with other developers, QA resources, business analysts, architects and product owners to estimate and deliver work inside of a sprint
• Leverage the latest tools, technologies and design patterns to focus on testable, maintainable and elegant solutions
• Help drive process/system improvement and participate in continuous improvement efforts
• Participate in test planning, automation, and execution with your peers in QA
• Expertise in current computer hardware and software development languages
• Proven trouble-shooting/debugging skills with ability to isolate/resolve problems with accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to understanding the business and integrate knowledge with technical solutions
• Experience working w/ large systems (multiple tiers, terabyte range databases and complex systems of systems)
• Capable of working independently to solve problems and manage projects deliverables under time constraints
• Ability to learn and apply new products and technologies quickly
• Motivated, self-directed work ethic, willing to aggressively pursue individual and team goals
• Strong DevOps exposure implementing continuous integration and deployment is valued
As a Software Engineer you must have:
• Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields (Warehouse Automation Technology Preferred)
• 3-5 years of work experience as a .NET or Java Developer in an Agile environment
• 3-5 years of experience with SQLServer or other relational databases
• 1-3 years of experience with MicroServices development
• 1-3 years of experience in Automated Unit Testing
• 1-3 years of experience in Automated CI/CD pipeline (Team City / Octopus Preferred)
• BS in Computer Science (MS in Computer Science Preferred)
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
• Competitive Salary
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.