• B.S. preferred in computer science, information systems, mathematics or other related technical discipline
• 3+ years of testing experience required.
• 1+ years of experience in automation coding/scripting and software testing or equivalent
• Understanding of software QA engineering processes, test automation, building and testing frameworks, and consumer-facing applications and databases
• Proficiency with automated test tools beyond record/playback
• Experience in performance, stability or security testing is a plus
• A good understanding of logistics returns, delivery and fulfillment business is a plus
• Experience understanding and applying testing tools and test case generation techniques, in front-end, back-end, automated testing of web and Windows applications.
• Experience with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and general agile techniques, Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches with short release cycles, and working with programming staff.
• Experience in an agile environment, coaching team members, participating in project artifact reviews, SaaS based Enterprise Software.
• Experience with test management software, testing APIs, automating APIs, and UI and backend using test automation tools like Selenium WebDriver or QTP.
• Experience with SQL and/or non-SQL databases.
• Experience with Unix commands and shell scripting is a plus.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
• Competitive Salary
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.