At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant / Technical Project Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We are actively looking for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A self-motivated individual who will be supporting a global ecommerce and logistics solution. You are responsible for utilizing a consultative selling approach to partner with Sales Executives to successfully close new business opportunities as well as lead client on-boarding of those opportunities. You will demonstrate extensive knowledge and insight into prospective client’s current operations and network design. In partnership with Cross Border, Fulfillment, Transportation and Operations, you will design and implement custom solutions for clients, based on the Client Success Criteria. You are a strong collaborator who can work with global sales, engineering, product, compliance, logistics and support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer decision-makers.
• Provide deal execution & launch support through a proactive approach and subject matter expertise in Ecommerce and logistics solutions
• Analyse client provided logistics data to provide a consultative report for opportunities aligned with our core product offerings.
• Build, present, and implement solution designs and discuss technology integration options
• Work directly with prospective clients on new business opportunity from discovery to completion of solution integration
• Analyse stakeholders, identify and recognize prospect traits and determine how to effectively influence their decision and work to meet and exceed their needs.
• Build and perform prospect relevant presentations and solution demonstrations, delivered in-person and remotely
• Contribute to written proposals and RFP responses
• Have the ability to work with global internal teams (technology, logistics, professional services, etc.) to help communicate best-fit solutions for prospects based on uncovered needs and requirements
• Lead client scoping Statements of Work, building out business requirement documents, and creating and managing project plans
• Define project objectives and gather client requirements that support both Pitney Bowes and the client’s goals for successful implementation
• Challenge and support project team members in the timely completion of project deliverables. Escalate as necessary.
• Manage project timelines and tasks to be completed by cross-functional resources to ensure projects meet key milestones.
• Provide regular status reports and appropriate communication to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Stay current on ecommerce industry, technical & global logistics trends, and developments.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant / Technical Project Manager, you have:
• A strong background and expertise in ecommerce technology, business, logistics, and sales management
• A minimum 3 years’ client-facing experience in Solutions Consulting / Sales Engineering / Project Management for complex enterprise solutions and services at executive levels in retail, ecommerce, or operations and logistics
• Comfort with fast-paced communications, solution design & delivery, and issue resolution
• Advanced Skills in analysing data using Microsoft Access and Excel, and in MS Project
• Experience configuring or designing WMS solutions is highly desirable
• Strong familiarity with data integration technologies such as APIs, Flat File transfers, and EDI.
• Understanding and experience working with retail ecommerce clients
• Understanding of retail shipping and logistics strategies
• Understanding of import, export and customs processes ideal
• Preference for experience in fulfillment, parcel transportation, and 3rd party logistics solutions
• The ability to communicate at various levels, including C Suite, and across functional areas (technology, finance, logistics, ecommerce, etc.) All the way down to product level
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills and experience
• Demonstrated ability to articulate complex solutions to non-technical audiences
• A passion and commitment for success
• The ability and enthusiasm to work in team selling environment
Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce provides a comprehensive range of global ecommerce and cross-border shipping solutions that help worldwide retailers and online marketplaces reach consumers around the world. Pitney Bowes, a market leader in global ecommerce solutions, continues to expand and grow its digital commerce businesses.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.