Job Posting Number: 180489
Corporate Atlanta, GA August 12, 2019
Safety &Facilities Supervisor
As a Safety/FacilitiesManager you will work with the team to implement and support safety, facilityand business continuity efforts. This helps our customers realize that theirmail is being handled in a safe and secure environment. Your career with PitneyBowes will help you learn the Presort Industry and assist all PB employees inthe Client, Team, Win concepts. This position is located in Atlanta.
- Lead Safety team and ensure all Safety policies are in Compliance
- Ensure site Compliance on Environmental Health and Safety programs and policies
- Lead Business Continuity Program at the center level and assist throughout the Atlantic region
- Manage the maintenance of the facility
- Assist Operating center in various projects, programs and activities
- Additional Duties as Required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or 5+ years of industry experience.
- 5+ years of industry experience. Certifications in TQM or Project management a plus.
- Strong computer skills and highly proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or 5+ years of industry experience.
5+ years of industry experience. Certifications in TQM or Project management a plus.
Strong computer skills and highly proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33 U.S. locations, and with our fully-customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce. Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
All interested individuals must apply online. Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.