Shipping Solutions Consultant
Job Posting Number: 178435
Sales Hartford, CT July 15, 2019
At Pitney Bowes, we do the rightthing, the right way.
As a ShippingSolution Consultant for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are thedriving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thrivingculture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win.Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
- Have a high-level of ethics and commitment as well as being a self-starter
If this sounds like you, then youmay be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A client focusedindividual performance driven and will be responsible for achieving companysales goals by identifying, delivering, and executing Sales Plan. You will beexpected to develop profitable relationships with both Pitney Bowes clients andNon-Pitney Bowes’ prospects either in footprint or out of footprint.
- Assess potential application ofcompany products or services applying best practices to solve customer supplychain challenges aiding in the design of customer focusedworkflows and deliverables working with the professional services team toidentify, develop and document project scope using the company’s standardproduct and services portfolio to create a suitable solution.
- Assist in proposal review and coordinate RFPresponses. Write technical correspondence to customers and internal staff andwhere necessary work closely with internal product and engineering teams todefine acceptable solutions.
- Support Product Marketing withcampaign creation and evangelism activities, including writing customer casestudies, participating in trade organizations and participating in industryevents.
- Communicate customer feedback andnew feature requests to Product Management identifyingopportunities for product enhancements while providing information and competitiveintelligence.
- Manage relationships with existing large ordercustomer base in territory. Identify and develop customer reference list interritory. Develop add-on sales for expansion within the existing accountsincluding subscription and professional services.
- Research and present ROI andcarrier analysis showing potential customers the cost benefit of purchasingcompany products or services.
- Andother assignments as directed.
- Minimum 5 years of experiencesupporting large ticket software sales
- Minimum 3 years of experience incarrier consulting desired
- Familiar with supply chainconcepts, practices, and procedures. (Transportation Management Systems,e-commerce, freight,)
- Highly proficient with software tools including(MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SalesForce.com and web-based presentationtools such as GoToMeeting or LiveMeeting)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Travel required within assignedterritory (50%)
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse prospective and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Within our Small/Medium Business(SMB) Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postagemeters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clientsto efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our SMB Solutionsbusiness between our North America operations, comprising the U.S. and Canadianbusinesses, and our International operations. We are a leading provider ofpostage meters and have approximately one million meters installed.
If you are the rightfit, apply now.
PitneyBowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer thatvalues diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individualswith Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
Allinterested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities whocannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternateapplication options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.