At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Sales Executive – China for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply.
A consultative leader who can use a value-based selling approach with C-Suite penetration at the corporate level to successfully close new business opportunities. You are responsible for selling shipping and transportation solutions to ecommerce companies selling from China into the United States and Canada, including selling to 3PL’s and carriers who support them.
• Direct sales to market places, retail businesses, 3PL’s, carriers and consolidators in China
• Generate new business through identifying, prospecting, managing and closing new opportunities
• Act as a business consultant and demonstrate extensive knowledge and insight into prospective clients’ business processes while linking offerings to the agendas of senior executives
• Deliver high caliber, persuasive presentations incorporating value-based strategies and impacts
• Negotiate pricing and contracts.
• Meet and exceed quota standards
• Develop and optimize a sales pipeline, manage pursuit strategies focused on senior executives to deliver new client wins
• Develop and maintain accounts by building strong client relationships and strong management of internal, cross functional resources
As a Sales Executive – China, you have:
• 5+ years of executive level sales experience
• Experience in technology, logistics, shipping, mailing and/or fulfillment
• Demonstrated sales experience using Consultative and Value-based selling into the C-Suite
• Proven success with prospecting and selling skills to land new accounts
• High self-motivation with competitive drive
• The ability to work independently with a strong work ethic
• Excellent negotiation skills and strong business acumen
• Knowledge base of 3PLs, ecommerce, technology and corporate contacts is a plus
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
The Global User Experience Team is a talented and high-energy team who live and breathe creating an amazing user experience for all product development. We continually challenge the status quo, and each other, to define and adopt best practices by taking an agile approach to deliver quickly and respond to feedback. We are defining a product branding and unification strategy while adding value the development of reusable assets and design patterns.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please apply!