At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Nurse Practitioner, Site Supervisor Stamford, CT for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about healthcare and wellness
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
A confident nurse practitioner who enjoys working independently, and supervising a small, solo practice corporate medical clinic with the goal of improving the health of Pitney Bowes employees.
• Provide acute, immediate care to employee for occupational (corporate workers) and non-occupational illnesses and injuries, Monday – Friday
• Provide, and coordinate care to employees with chronic health conditions, not to replace their Primary Care Physician.
• Responsible for day to day operations of a small employee clinic including maintaining supplies, EMR documentation, promoting Pitney Bowes Wellness Programs, and reviewing medical questions telephonically with Pitney Bowes Physician Consultant.
As a Nurse Practitioner, Site Supervisor Stamford CT, you have:
• Successful completion of degree from a certified NP program.
• Active Connecticut License
• DEA license.
Will need to obtain at Pitney Bowes
• Current BLS/AED certification
• Active Blood borne Pathogen training
• Active HIPPA training
• Knowledge of EMR, PowerPoint and Excel
• NY State license
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!