Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely OverdeliverTM. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping, and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells – helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code. We are currently seeking an:
Position type: permanent (full time)
As a Data Engineer for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and the foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components.
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success
• Enjoy collaborating with others
• Strive to exceed expectations
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
As a Data Engineer, you will be working with our Business Intelligence Team to maintain and various projects related to data integration and reporting. You will be responsible to build scripts, tools, infrastructure, frameworks, and services to ensure our data gets where it needs to go and is made accessible to our users.
• Develop internal tools and data pipelines using modern cloud technologies.
• Incorporate the use of new data content sources, technologies and design patterns into the Data Warehouse.
• Work with business analysts and the different business units to assess and troubleshoot potential data issue, perform problem assessment, resolution and documentation in existing ETL packages, mapping and workflows in production.
• 3+ years of experience writing, tuning and debugging code, preferably Python.
• 3+ years of experience working with various DB technologies such as: Postgres, SQL Server, Snowflake, Oracle etc.
• 1+ years of experience working on a cloud platform, preferably AWS.
• Experience with AWS concepts such as Lambda, S3, Athena, SSM – a plus.
• Background in enterprise data integration or visualization tools such as: Snaplogic, Pentaho, Tableau, Metabase – a plus
• Comfortable with learning and adopting new tools and technologies
• Competitive salary (up to 15 000 PLN /month UOP or B2B)
• Opportunities to grow and develop your career: personal development plan, access to e-learning platforms (Udemy, Lynda.com), knowledge sharing, trainings and professional development programs, interesting career path in an international organization
• Employees’ benefits package: life insurance, private healthcare – Medicover, MultiSport card, social package, employee referral program (up to 1500 USD per recommended candidate)
• Office in the city centre with free parking space, bike parking, shower, relax area (ping-pong, play room, table football) & fully equipped kitchen
• Team building events and conferences (including international ones)
Not sure if you have enough experience to meet the challenge, but still willing to learn and join our Commerce Services Professional Services team? Send us your application and we are happy talk about the possibilities. Think big!
To apply for this position please send your resume in English:
Only those applications that include the candidate’s consent to process personal data by Pitney Bowes Polska Sp. z o.o., in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.