At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent work experience preferred.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience delivering software via Agile methodologies.
• Working knowledge of Docker based solutions such as Elastic Beanstalk, Kubernetes or cloud specific PaaS container solutions.
• A strong familiarity with widely used tools such as GitLab, Jira, Confluence, Octopus, TeamCity.
• An ideal candidate would additionally have the following qualifications:
• Experience as a Scrum master or a strong understanding of the different Agile roles.
• Direct experience with designing, executing, and optimizing deployments into AWS.
• Terraform, Ansible or Cloudformation experience.
• A strong understanding of OAUTH, TLS and general security best practices.
• Intermediate to expert skills in administering both linux and windows platforms.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Since 1999, the [Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR)] team has been transforming the consumer experience. We develop next generation digital commerce, fulfillment, and shipping & return solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers and measurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of omnichannel solutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means new advantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!